Enjoy a selection of award-winning Levantine Hill wines, alongside an impeccably delicious antipasto plate by local favourite Ioesco Cafe Cucina at Sanctuary Cove
Select from one of three food and wine flights:
- “The Guard Flight” features The Coldstream Guard by Levantine Hill Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Rubeus (red blend), alongside delicious antipasto
- “The Estate Flight’ features three award-winning Levantine Hill Estate range wines, served alongside delicious antipasto
- “The Family Paddock Flight’ features three ultra-premium Levantine Hill wines, inspired by the very best French examples, served alongside delicious antipasto
Select from two convenient sittings each day:
- Sitting One: 11am to 12:30pm
- Sitting Two: 12:30pm to 2pm
Limited tickets are available now for $50 +booking fee per person.
ABOUT LEVANTINE HILL
Located in Victoria’s beautiful Yarra Valley, Levantine Hill is a magnificent family-owned estate featuring two vineyards, an architecturally outstanding cellar door and restaurant, and more recently, a state-of-the-art winery and events complex.
Handcrafted without compromise by renowned Australian winemaker Paul Bridgeman, Levantine Hill wines have quickly gained a world-class reputation, already winning many major awards and the acclaim of leading wine experts.
Founded on a philosophy that perfection has no endpoint, we believe that effort and ambition make all the difference. The fruit is handpicked and hand sorted, often in batches of as little as 50 kilograms to ensure quality, then batch fermented and matured in the finest French oak. Wines will only be produced in exceptional years. Because life is too short not to drink amazing wine.
Learn More at: www.levantinehill.com.au